We appreciate that clients often have an established or recommended solicitor for other services, such as conveyancing. However, if your solicitors does not have the specialist knowledge or expertise to assist with lease extension or enfranchisement aspects of the transaction, we can work alongside your solicitor to assist with this aspect to ensure that the transaction proceeds as smoothly and quickly as possible.
We are happy to be engaged by you or your conveyancing solicitor to assist with the following:-
- Raising or replying to specific enquiries relating to a lease extension or enfranchisement claim;
- Generally liaising with the other party’s solicitor relating to a lease extension or enfranchisement claim;
- Providing our guidance and advice in connection with the lease extension or enfranchisement aspect of the transaction;
- Drafting a section 42 notice and deed of assignment in respect of a proposed lease extension;
- Serving a section 42 notice and deed of assignment in respect of a proposed lease extension;
- Taking conduct of a lease extension claim for a buyer post completion of the purchase;
- Making the application to the First Tier Tribunal to avoid a deemed withdrawal of the claim.
If you are a conveyancing solicitor looking for a specialist lease extension and enfranchisement firm to assist with an ongoing or a new matter, we are a niche firm that you can rely on to work solely on the lease extension enfranchisement matter without any risk of losing your client to our firm. We only offer our specialist enfranchisement and lease extension services and no other services.
We can also recommend specialist lease extension valuers who have extensive experience in this area to assist with the transaction.