We are extremely excited to announce that LEASE Law Limited launches on 1st September 2020.
Joanna Botley and Jade Wilson have been helping tenants and landlords with their lease extension, enfranchisement and residential lease related matters for a considerable number of years and they have recognised that things can quickly go wrong if a specialist solicitor in this area is not instructed.
As a result, they recognised a gap in the market for a niche law firm to specialise exclusively in enfranchisement and lease extension work for residential properties to provide landlords and tenants nationally with the best advice and expertise from the outset.
Our business also offers specialist legal services to professionals. For example, we can assist firms of solicitors who do not have a specialist in this area or managing agents carrying out block management.
At LEASE Law, we are extremely passionate about the work that we carry out. We strive to assist landlords and tenants obtain the most out of their properties, and we are always willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best outcome for our clients whilst ensuring that we are always available and keeping clients up to date with their matters.
LEASE Law have specialist knowledge in the following areas which we will be offering as our main services:-
- Lease extensions in relation to flats
- Informal lease extensions in relation to flats or houses
- Collective enfranchisement in relation to a block of flats
- Informal purchases of freehold interests in relation to flats or houses
- Freehold enfranchisement in relation to houses
- Lease extensions in relation to houses
- Right to manage claims
- Missing landlord claims
- Buying a flat with a short lease
- Selling a flat with a short lease
- Claims relating to a tenant’s Right of First Refusal (Section 5 notices)
- General advice relating to the terms of your lease and granting consents
Please see our dedicated service pages for Tenants, Landlords and Solicitors & Managing Agents for further information.
If your specific lease matter is not listed above, please do contact us as we have further knowledge in various specialist areas.
We are always willing to offer a free no obligation discussion to see if we can act for you in your best interests and we pride ourselves on being completely transparent with our fees. For the majority of work that we carry out, we are able to offer fixed fees.
LEASE Law look forward to helping you with your lease extension, enfranchisement or residential lease matter.